When shards of life slice through our souls and lodge in our hearts, character flaws form and fester around these painful experiences:
- We find ourselves overcompensating with ambition for injuries to self-esteem suffered in childhood.
- We grow suspicious and cynical because of abandonment suffered from disloyal relationships.
- Negative experiences with churches, employers, or organizations sully our trust in systems.
- The loss of loved ones hobbles our will to live.
These are but a few of the host of traumas that we humans might suffer.
In time, rejection follows:
- We reject living because of our loss.
- We reject ourselves because of our shame.
- Others reject us because of our flaws.
We cry for healing, and then God takes out his tweezers. READ THE ENTIRE POST…